Depending on what type of construction/alterations your permit allows, you may need to submit three sets of building plans, plot/site plans, and mechanical plans. You may also call the Building Department at 513.821.7600 to ask questions or email

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Community Development/Building Dept.

← What do I need to submit with my application?