You can submit your request for a public record in writing, by fax, by emailing, in person at 800 Oak Avenue, or by calling Rusty Herzog, City Manager at 513.842.1382.

While your request is not required to be in writing, submitting it in writing helps to assure that you receive all the information you want included in your request. Please note: you will be charged for copies of public records. Records copied in house are five cents per page after the first 25 pages. Records too large in size or volume to copy in house are sent out to be copied by a commercial vendor with the cost passed along to the requester.

You may also request a public record by clicking on the request form here: <a target=’_egovlink’ href=’′>Request a Public Record</a>

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: City Manager's Office/Administration

← How can I obtain a copy of a public record?