What do I need to do to have a block party?

If you plan to have a block party, you must submit a Block Party Application (PDF) to the City Manager’s office notifying the City of the date, time, and location of the block party. Also, all residents whose access to their driveway will be affected must sign a letter indicating their approval. You may use your own form or use the City’s Block Party Signature Form (PDF).

Once completed, the application and signatures can be emailed to Customer Service, or you can mail the documents to the attention of the City Manager at the City Building, or dropped off at the City Building at 800 Oak Avenue. For additional information or questions call 513-821-7600 or Email Debby.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I register to vote and/or where do I vote?
2. Do I need a permit for a garage sale, yard sale, or estate sale?
3. What do I need to do to have a block party?