The Online Service Request system allows visitors to request information, submit requests for service, or submit comments for review.
A tracking number is assigned to each new Service Request. Using this tracking number, the submitter can check back on the website at any time to view the current status of the request.
Note: Requests entered after hours will be received by city staff by 8:30 am the next business day.
It is not necessary to register to submit a Service Request. However, if you do register then you will be able to track all the Service Requests submitted under your registration ID.
Submitting an email address with your Service Request will result in confirmation that the Request has been received and will allow you to receive status updates for your Request.
Animal Control/Nuisance Control
Citizen Comments & Concerns
- Fire Inspection Request Form
- General Inquiries/Concerns - Fire Department
- Request a Tour of the Fire-EMS Station
- Ask the Police Chief a Question
- Citizens Police Academy
- Commend an Officer
- Deer Damage or Complaint Report
- General Comments and Suggestions - Police
- Request a Tour of the Police Station
- Vacation / Vacant Home Check Request
- Wyoming Police Department Police Complaint Form
Repairs and Requests for Service
- Curb and Gutter
- Report a Damaged or Dangerous Public Sidewalk
- Report a Dead, Dying, or Damaged City Tree
- Report a Dead, Dying, Dangerous, or Damaged Tree on Private Property
- Report Residential Water Issues
- Storm Drain/Street Drain/Catch Basin Issues
- Street Light Out
- Traffic Signals / Crosswalks
- Water Connect/Disconnect
- Water Leak