What’s Happened So Far
- On October 14, 2014, a letter was mailed to 163 residents of Springfield Pike informing them of the proposed project and timeline.
- On January 20, 2015, City Council adopted Resolution 16-2015 authorizing the City Manager to enter into necessary contracts for project.
- On July 15, 2015 a Public Input Session was held at The Civic Center.
City staff members are working with the project engineers to incorporate suggestions made at the Public Input Session and address concerns raised.
What Happens Next
- March (date TBD), 2016-Second Public Input Session with “station” style Open House format.
- December 29, 2016-Plans due for completion.
- Fall 2016-Application for additional $730,000 grant due
- April 1, 2018-Project Bid
- July 1, 2018-Construction Begins