Wyoming Fire & EMS continues to provide a host of prevention and safety awareness activities for the community. The Department provides educational programs to local schools, preschools, houses of worship, and civic groups. These activities include:
- Monthly CPR/AED training for the public. Contact: Tristan Coomer 513-842-1411
- Fire Prevention awareness activities in all Wyoming schools
- Yearly Fire Drills and Education Programs for all Elementary, Middle, and High School students and local day care centers. More than 3,500 children were taught the basics, beginning with
- “Stop, Drop and Roll”, 911, the need for working smoke alarms, exit drills, and the responsibility of babysitting.
- Fire Prevention programs scheduled directly with Wyoming Fire & EMS. Contact Rachel Allen at 513-842-1384
- Check up with a Medic Program and Welcome Home Program. Click here to find out about these two new services to the community.
In addition, Wyoming Fire & EMS maintains a presence at virtually every community event such as May Fete, the Wyoming Art Show, Fourth of July, Fall Festival, Pooch Parade, Wyoming home football games, Touch-A-Truck, and many more.