for Holders of Residential Permits & Zoning Certificates
Certain inspections must be conducted during the construction process to help ensure compliance with the applicable provisions of the Zoning & Building Codes, and/or the approved plans. The type(s) of inspection(s) needed vary with the project. When you are issued a permit, it will identify which inspections are required for your particular project.
To Schedule an Inspection
For Building Permits with a “B” prefix, call the inspection request line at: 513.842.1398
For Zoning Certificates with a “Z” prefix, call the main City number at: 513.821.7600
Inspections must be requested a minimum of 24 hours prior to the desired time of the inspection, excluding weekends and legal holidays. Inspection requests that are left after business hours may not be performed until the second business day after the message was left, depending on inspector availability.
When scheduling an inspection, you will leave the following information:
- Your name
- Your company name (if applicable)
- Your phone number
- What type of inspection you are requesting (the item circled on your inspection form)
- Address of the job
- Your Wyoming permit number
- The desired date and/or time of the requested inspection*
- Location of any blueprints and/or drawings if left on the property (if applicable)
- Any special instructions for the inspector
*Building Inspections (“B” permit numbers) are generally performed in the afternoon. The inspector will not call you before your inspection unless you specifically request that he do so.